quinta-feira, agosto 28, 2008

DiSPoSiÇÃo De HoJe...


I'm so tired of being here / Suppressed by all my childish fears /And if you have to leave / I wish that you would just leave / 'Cause your presence still lingers here / And it won't leave me alone / These wounds won't seem to heal / This pain is just too real / There's just too much that time cannot erase / When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears / When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears / And I held your hand through all of these years / But you still have / All of me / You used to captivate me / By your resonating life / Now I'm bound by the life you've left behind / Your face it haunts / My once pleasant dreams / Your voice it chased away / All the sanity in me / These wounds won't seem to heal / This pain is just too real / There's just too much that time cannot erase / When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears / When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears / And I held your hand through all of these years / But you still have / All of me / I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone / But though you're still with me / I've been alone all along / When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears / When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears / And I held your hand through all of these years / But you still have / All of me...

My Immortal - Evanescence